Thursday, November 15, 2007

Natural Bridge


We recently visited this "Natural Bridge". It is a bridge made completely out of coral and the waves wore away the bottom of it. There is a road that drives completely over the top of it because it is big enough to hold the weight of a car. The waves come through underneath it and it fills up a little cove and washes up on a beach. Unfortunately it is virtually impossible to get down to the beach unless you have rock climbing equipment. So we stayed up where it was safe and took pictures from the side. I didn't know that I was walking over it until we hiked over and saw it from this point of view.

3 comments:

The Croy's said...

I love this picture! It looks so gorgeous!

Lighthouse Staff said...

This Picture is AMAZING!! We love this blog page. We want to be there.. So keep sending pictures you're our proxy over there so we need lots of pictures.
We miss you guys! -Debi W., Tiff Y. Judy

Anonymous said...

Michaela,

I sure miss you! I don't have an email address yet. It looks like Hawaii there. Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Maren