Monday, March 24, 2008

"Danger Beach"

This is the first beach we ever visited in Tonga. It is really pretty, and it may look safe, but beware! We were all playing around and looking for seashells (in that sandy spot just across the water) when a huge wave came and almost swept us all away! There were a few minor injuries on the coral, but we all survived. After that, we were more careful just in case. And from then on, the kids all referred to that beach as "Danger Beach." It really was a nice beach, though. There's a fun place to jump off a rock into the ocean. I didn't want to jump off, because of all the waves, but Aubrey did it. She's really brave! But anyway, that's our Danger Beach.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad you all made it out of danger beach okay! It sounds like you are all having the neatest adventures! Keep sharing with us!

Leslie said...

wow... what an experience. looks like such a beautiful place. be careful over there, we want to see you get home safe and sound.

April said...

Wow! How did you guys get to Danger Beach? We wanna go there! Man, this blog is tight! I can't believe I didn't know about it! I'm gonna miss you guys so much!